Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christmas Collectibles Bundle

I just got a new die cut from Accucut and the Christmas Collectibles Bundle and used it to make this awesome card. This will be one of the cards we'll make at the December Stamp-A-Stack. I love those bundle sets. If you'd like to get yourself one go to my website and hit "SHOP". Have a great day!
www.createwithbubbe.stampinup.net

I also wanted to respond to one of the comments on the "old" blog. Yes I will leave the old blog there so folks can check back through the archives and yes I still work for Cropstop and the videos will be seen at www.cropstop.com (Youtube) I will also be doing videos on my own YouTube channel starting in the next few weeks. I hope this answers all the ? out there and you will all enjoy this blog as much maybe more than before.
It will NOT just be an info-mercial PROMISE!! I will continue to share new tips and ideas while using the SU products. I use LOTS of other products myself and hope you all will too. My pitch is to  add   to our resources to create not get rid of or replace.
Like in the card shown here, I used an Accucut die and tinsel from Hobby Lobby. I hope this makes sense. I would hate to make anyone think that I've thrown out all my other arts and craft tools and toys and only have SU, there is a wealth of great products out there Stampin' Up is just one of them.
Thanks for you support! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment