Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting Ready

Here's one of my posters for Friday's Open House. I used my Cricut to make the letters. I thought this would be a great way to share with my friends and customers what I plan to do now that I'm a Stampin'UP demonstrator.

I plan to have a monthly S.A.S (stamp a stack workshop),  W.J.O.S. (with just one stamp) and W.I.N.O.S. ( women in need of stamping) and of course workshops for those who would like to earn free Stampin'UP products.

Now, I'd like to make sure you know that I didn't come up with the titles of these workshops! I borrowed them from other talented SU Demonstrators. I am so lucky to have good contacts in my upline. Thanks to all of you for sharing and helping me!

I will share my other display boards over the next few days. I have had a great response to my Open House it lends itself to be a great night of card making fun, snacks and door- prizes. Hope to see you there.
OH YEAH! I got my Paper Pumpkin today! I'm going to do a video to show you what's in  this month's kit. Check back!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment