Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's Back! Order TODAY!

                
This is the Magnetic Platform #130658 and will ba available to order again today...Thursday, September 12,2013.  YAHOO!!! This is a really cool addition to your Big Shot. No more taping down the dies so they won't move around and you end of missing your paper. I'm anxious to get one and give it a try. I've tried others but wasn't completely satisfied. If you'd like to order one you can go to my Stampin Up Website and order, but not until the 12th!    Have a great day!!  http://createwithbubbe.stampinup.net
FYI  I went to the Sizzix website and you can use this in your Vagabond machine, just in case you were wondering. Okay now have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I have so been looking forward to getting this and the envelope punch board!! So glad is works in my vagabond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you still be doing videos & stuff for Crop Stop?

    ReplyDelete