Friday, September 20, 2013

New Photopolymer Stamp Sets

Map It Out Photopolymer Stamp Set 64 $13.95 134620
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134620
Greetings From Photopolymer Stamp Set 19 $13.95 134621
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134621
These are the newest Photopolymer stamp sets I mentioned the other day. If you'd like to see the others that are available you can go to my website, hit shop, then photopolymer stamps.
I'll try to keep you all up-to-date with all the happenings at Stampin Up. They are doing so much more than they did many years ago when I was a demonstrator, it's pretty exciting.
Oh! yeah, tonight is my Open House!! I'll try to get some good photos to share with you. I'm a little nervous about doing this. I've invited about 20 people and they always say you can expect about half or a little less. Well, I'll be blessed with whatever number I get. I just hope it's enough to help get rid of all those cookies so Steve and I don't have to eat them all! LOL
Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could come to your stamp classes. I love, love, love clear stamps!! I love being able to see exactly where I am going to stamp. I almost never buy rubber stamps anymore. I hope Stampin Up keeps coming out with more photopolymer stamps.

    ReplyDelete