Tuesday, October 1, 2013

GET $25 EXTRA HOSTESS DOLLARS... Celebrating Stampin UP's 25th Anniversary

I'm so exited to offer this to all of you! Just got this information this morning and had to share. If you would like to have a workshop party or a book party please call me and let's get you going. I would love for all of you to get  a total of $65 worth of free Stampin UP products when you have a  qualifying party of $250 in party sales before tax and shipping. If you would like to do it all on line that's cool too. Just go to www.createwithbubbe.stampinup.com and shop. Anyone doing an online book party gets the same benefits. I would be more than happy to help you with it and order for you. Just call me at 513-617-3592 before October 31 2013.
Offer: Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a qualifying* party.
*$250 in party sales before tax and shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment