Saturday, October 5, 2013

Zoo Babies

Here is another card on one of my sample boards I do for the ladies who come to my in-home workshops. I made 3 boards with 12 cards on each one. I have them there for them to take pictures if they like and get ideas. I change the 36 cards every month, showcasing the stamp set we are using that night on one of them.
I used the SU Zoo Babies set, aren't those stamps just too stinkin' cute?
People ask how do you come up with all those ideas and then have the time to make all the cards,
I surf the Internet for the ideas, lots of the cards are exactly like the ones I find, just different paper and maybe stamps but the designs are the same. Some of them I alter just a bit. I'm so blessed by all the talented people out there that share their creations so we can all benefit from their designs.
Now, for the "TIME".. well, I work full time at the hospital as a Xray Technologist, after work I feed and walk or play fetch with my boy Odie, do dinner and it's off to the studio. I'm not much for watching TV (not much good on LOL), but I do have it on for noise while I'm working in my studio. It also helps me keep track of the time. If the 11:00 news comes on that means I've stayed up a little too long.. five o'clock rolls around really quick. So, I guess that I work in the studio every night except Saturday and Sunday, for about 5 hours. I don't always make cards though, I have a video due every week for Cropstop, scrapbook and when the "creative dead-lock hits", I go to the mixed media studio to make a messy creations. So, there you have it. That's how I do it. Oh YEAH! and then I do my blog everyday.....  I truly love what I do and I am so blessed to have the ability to do it.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment