Monday, November 11, 2013

New Tim Holtz Snowman die and Stampin Up


I love using all my goodies, don't you?  I got the new Tim Holtz  Snowman die this weekend at Michaels. They were on sale 30% off and I had a 25% off your total purchase WHAT A DEAL!! Of course, I had to get some others, I share what I do with those later. I pulled an old Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder out, SU white ink, and the little tag was stamped with the new tag set from SU http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135290. I bought the bundle and I was very impressed with it. You can make 70 tags and you have the photopolymer stamp sets for the future.  Make sure to check out the my upcoming classes I hoping they fill fast. I already have all the cards designed and I'm going to start putting together the kits soon. Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment