Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Using Up Left-overs

Well, all the Christmas cards are made and ready to send, but I have a stack of what I call "this & thats" laying around. You know those things you stamped, cut out, and embossed thinking it was just the right thing for the card you were making and then "oh no! that won't work".. Well, I just can't throw stuff away and I usually toss them in a container and they stay there forever.. well, maybe not that long. This year I decided to keep them right on my desk and MAKE ME use them up and not store them. LOL
So, here is the first one I threw together. Still not one of my favorites but it works. If you put together a card and would like to share it I would love to post it on my blog. Just email me and we will share together. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment