Sunday, December 29, 2013

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day Stampin Up Style


I forgot to post this yesterday! OPPS! well here you go. I'll be posting close up photos of each of the cards over the next few days. That will give me time to do more videos and make more goodies.

I wanted to also mention that  January 10 2014, is my first class which I'm holding at the East Gate Hobby Lobby, there are still openings! I've purchased LOTS of the new items that Stampin UP is offering beginning Jan 3 and several of the items you can earn during the Sale-a-bration that begins Jan 26. I'll have all those to show you and you can order from the new catalog. I'll also bring along lots of sample cards to share, so bring your camera! I should have new catalogs soon, and I'll have some printed out ones to share until they do arrive! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment