Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Guess What?

Stampin Up just sent me this message. Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack on my website www.createwithbubbe.stampin.net  I can hardly wait to see what's going to be 80% off.
  • Clearance Rack Blitz: A new Clearance Rack Blitz begins December 10. Retired products-up to 80% off-will only be available while supplies last.
  • I'll be doing a video tonight showing you my recent SU haul and a sneek preview of some changes in my studio. I have a class this Friday (Stamp a Stack) and that's the last one for 2013. I've already gotten several people calling about the 2014 classes which makes me such a happy girl! I hope you can join me.
    I also wanted to share that yesterday I placed a HUGE order of the new stuff coming out in January in our new Occasions Catalog. OH MY! It's going to be early Christmas at my house. I promise to get busy making lots of goodies using the new stuff, so you can start making your wish list for 2014.
    The best time to get your goodies will be during the Sale-a-bration sale because for every $50 you spend you get a free either stamp set or bundle set. It starts Jan 28 and goes until March 31 and if you have a qualifying party you'll get an additional $30 more in hostess dollars. Wait one more thing... You can join Stampin Up and get $150 worth of products for only $99 plus get 20% discount on products. That's what convinced me to join SU in the beginning, getting a discount on the goodies I loved, and my first LOVE teaching classes. I love love love to have classes and teach what I've learned.  Well, hope you all have a great day! Check back later to see the video.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment