Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014


                                                      
These are the front two pages of my "2014 Word" journal. Ali Edwards has done this for years and I decided to give it a whirl this year. 
I chose "destiny" as my word, because I know God has a plan for my life and He knows my destiny and is not surprised unlike me.
So, for 2014, I'm going to journey through in search of my destiny, trusting in GOD all the way.
I printed off the "Genuine Joy" from another blog (Homegrownhospitality) and borrowed her spiritual insight to create my page.Thanks Stephanie!!!
The "New Year's Day" was cut out using my Cricut, stamps are Stampin Up and Stamper's Anonymous, masks and sprays are Dylusings and of course a little wash tape here and there. I love doing my mixed media stuff. I have a big canvas in the Mixed Media studio I'm working on. The plan is to put the word "Destiny" as the focal part. We will see if that all comes together. I'll share when it's completed. Have a blessed day and 2014!

p.s. I'll share a picture of the old filming area and then the new one once Steve and I get the new camera and microphone all figured out I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment