Monday, January 27, 2014

Look at What I got!

I am so excited! Steve and I went to Costco's this weekend and he bought me this! A Vitamix 6300. OH MY GOSH! we went nuts buying all kinds of fruits and vegetables the cart was overflowing and I had to rearrange the fridge. LOL I'm going to make my first visit to our Jungle Jim's here in East Gate tonight to pick up on a few things that Kroger's just doesn't carry. And of course drop by my local craft and hobby stores to see what's on sale.
My goal is to try and get Steve to eat more fruits and veggies. I already do a pretty good job at getting my veggies and fruits in, but can obviously do much better.  We made our first smoothie before church yesterday and it really was good and filling. Then for lunch I made a Torillia Soup that was really good and was even hot right out of the Vitamix. If any of you have any good recipes out there please send them my way! This is not going to become an "eating blog" I can promise you that! I just wanted to share my blessing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment