Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Something new for me to share Product Shares!


ALL NEW!
PRODUCT SHARES
What is a product share? It’s a really great way for you to try out some of our Stampin Up products for less $.
Starting today January 8, 2014 I’m taking pre-orders for the product shares!
I will offer my first Occasions Catalogue Product Share,
 “RIBBON SHARE” ($12.50), and this is what this bundle includes:
1 yard of Natural Chevron Ribbon, 2 yards of 1 ¼ inch Striped Pacific Point Ribbon, 2 yards of 1 ¼ inch Striped Summer Starfruit ribbon, 5 yards of gold sequin ribbon, 5 yards of the Gold Baker’s Twine and 5 yards of the Silver Baker’s Twine. For a total of 17 yards of goodness in all!
 Of course, I’ll add a little thank you surprise in each share.
SHIPPING INFORMATION:
 Ribbon Shares = USPS Standard Mail (unless stated otherwise)
Shares may be combined for postage savings - contact me for quote
U.S. Shipping Only.

The other Product Shares that will be available soon, will be the “Accessory Share” and the “Designer Paper Share”.  I will share more details on these later, as soon as my products arrive.
 For now I am going to try the Ribbon Share to see how you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. 17 yards total? Let's see... 1 + 2 + 2 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 20 total yards. ☺would love to share!

    ReplyDelete