Monday, February 3, 2014

New Classes Starting June 27th!!!

Good morning everyone! I'm so excited to start a new class series that will begin June 27th. It's going to be such a great way to not only have fun making your cards, you will also be building your stamp collection for just pennies more than our Stamp-a-stack series.
Here's how it will work:
By joining the Stamp of the Month Class   you will go home with a stamp set and great samples to spur on your own creations. You will make 3 cards in class using you own stamp set, and adhesives. I will supply all the other items needed. You will have to RSVP with payment in advance so I can order  your stamp set and have it at the class for you to use. Doesn't this sound awesome!!
So....


Stamp of the Month- Happy Watercolor
WHEN: June 27 2014  9:45-Noon
WHERE: Hobby Lobby East Gate
COST: Class your Way: choose an option below:
- $36.00 for Wood mount stamp set and make 3 cards in class
- $25.00 for Clear mount stamp set and make 3 card class in class

RSVP for this class NO later than  June11 2014, so I can order your stamp set. No refunds, if you can't make the class you can pick up your stamp set, and the kit to make your cards along with  a color copy of the cards.

You may wonder.. what if I already have that stamp set? You can order another set at the same price or if it less/more I will adjust the cost of your class. Bring your Happy Watercolor to class to make your 3 card samples.
 I hope I've explained this clearly enough. I got this awesome idea from Becky, a Stampin Up Demonstrator in PA. Thanks Becky for sharing this awesome class idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment