Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WOYWW #246


I was so excited ... last night I went to Archiver's to pick up a chair my friend Diane bought. You all know by now that they are going out of business right? Anyway there were only workers in the store and they had some of the fixutres still available. Well, check out the ink pad holder in the background. It's really a holder for dies from Ellison, which was the first reason I thought I wanted it. I have an Accuct and small dies that would be great in there. However, When I sat it down I realized that my Stampinup ink pads would fit sideways in in the slots and it would slide right up to the Ikea tub holders I have hanging on the wall. There's even room for more ink pads! So, of course I was too excited to show you what's on my workspace today. I haven't posted on that sight for about a year and miss seeing what everyone was doing out there. Now, since my desk was clean well..... Oh yeah the cards are ones that I'm putting together using some of the copic images I did several years back when I got my certification and they were just stuffed in a folder. I decided to make cards and share them. I might end up trimming them down to fit in my Project Life Album as an embellishment not sure yet if I want to let them go.LOL
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment