Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Treats

We all know Easter and Passover are neither one about bunnies, chicks and candy, however you have to admit these baby chick candy holders are too stink in' cute. I decided that the parents could decide how much candy to give the grandkids, but I just had to do some little thing. So, I made 10 of these little candy holders I saw on YouTube. They will hold one little candy egg.
I used a 7 1/2 x 2 inch yellow card stock, embossed one side with the SU scallop embossing folder, scored it at 3 inches from each end. Then I used the Scallop tag punch on each end, tied white bakers twine for their little "hair" thingy. I used the Owl punch for the eyes, the 1 1/2 circle scallop for the wings and the Boho Blossoms punch for the feet and the beak. DONE! now all I need is the candy. Thanks to Ink Rubber Art for the inspiration! Maybe I'll throw together a quick video to show you how I did it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment