Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share one of the cards I did for my Stamp of the Month Gals! In case you don't know about that.. what I do is select a stamp set and everyone gets that plus makes 3 cards with envelopes for $25. The stamp set has always been a little more than $25 so, they get to make the cards for free. Not a bad deal! Well, anyway I search the Internet for 24 different ideas to use that stamp set, make those and display them for the girls to take pics of and have at least 24 more ideas to use their new stamp set for. How about that!
So, this card is a variation of one of those cards. I wanted to take a second and THANK!! all those folks out there that share their ideas, there are way too many names for me to keep track of, but PLEASE know that I really appreciate you awesome talents and love "casing" your cards. You get the credit! If this is your card design YOU ROCK!!
Hope you were all outside today enjoying the great weather, I sneaked upstairs while Steve was napping to do this quick post LOL Have a blessed Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment