Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday


Good Morning everyone! Well enough advertising this week... honey please Stamp Up is running so many deals.
Well this is a "stash card". That said means I pulled out some papers from my stash and threw this card together. It's another of the sample cards I did for this month's card class the BIG WISH. I am expecting another shippment today from SU so I'll share all the new goodies that will be available June 2!! I just can't wait to place my first order.
 Hope you are all having a great day!
 I won't be able to post on Saturday, we are having 8 little boys and 3 teenage girls (of course they will be doing their own thing LOL)  for an overnight. We are planning a cookout, trail ride, balloon fight and lots more for them Then, a trip to Dunkin Donut Sunday morning before church where we will  return them all to their parents. Yaap! all sugared up haha!
 So, Sunday afternoon we will be napping. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment