Wednesday, June 25, 2014

JULY 1st BIG DAY!

BLENDABILITIES GO ON SALE JULY 1ST
6 COLOR FAMILIES ABAILABLE AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE
SKIN TONES AVAILABLE
MEMENTO PAD AVAILABLE
COLOR LIFTER AVAILABLE
I borrowed this picture from Jane, another Stampin UP Demonstrator. Thanks Jane!!! The stamp set is a retired Hostess set from last year.
If you pre-order all six sets and the Skin Tones by June 30th I'll pay your shipping! How about that!!
You'll have to call or email me to do this so I can pay that for you, if you do it on my SU website there is no way for me to deduct that. Hope that makes sense. I'll try to do a video in the next day or so to show you how awesome these are!!! We now also carry the Memento Black ink and refill. Now you can get the stamp pad at some of the local craft stores and use your coupon, but they do not carry the re-inkers and this is a MUST HAVE. (there gave you aother money savings tip)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment