Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's in the Box new goodies 2014 2015


I just had to show you all my new goodies. I'm in heaven! I've got a video going for next week showing what I've done with the You Rock stamp. Have a great day!
Oh! there are a few spots left in the evening class June 27. I can't get you the stamp set, but you can join us to make the cards and just pay for that part. I also have the 24 samples to show for the month of July. We will be using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set. If you want to join that class you must sign up and pay at the June Class. Okay off to play with more stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here on this post.

    I will be coming back to your website for more soon.

    Also visit my weblog ... Cheap GHD Australia

    ReplyDelete