Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know what is going on in our lives right now.
Steve and I have been asked to be a part of the ministry at Ambassadors Point, and after much prayer and discussion we have decided to accept this blessing to serve. What does that mean for me and my "hobby job"?
Well, the Holiday Open House that I had been planning and had announced has been cancelled. NO! I'm not getting out of Stampin'Up! I love SU and doing classes. But there will be some changes.
 Here is how the rest of this year will look:
August 22 Fancy Fold Class stays the same.
NO Holiday Open House, however I will be excepting orders from the new Holiday Catalog starting August 28th, and offering FREE SHIPPING! for one week only! So that's August 28- September 4 2014 This will not include online orders, as I have no control on the payment of your order. SORRY! You can call with your order and send a check, if you would like to take advantage of the NO shipping bonus.
* if you don't receive a catalog in the mail, I'm happy to get one for you*
September 27th Stampin' Up! Bingo at  Hobby Lobby East Gate as posted
October 17 All Christmas Cards Stamp a Stack  as posted.
No class in November- December- January (2015) We will start back up with one class a month to be held on Friday Mornings. No Evening classes are scheduled at this time, that could change.

Lots of changes for our family, but ALL good ones. I hope you will all join me in celebrating this great opportunity! We are both looking forward to seeing what God has planned for our future.

Have a blessed day!
Peggy and Steve

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new direction your life is going in. I was getting ready to sign up for the open house but now I look forward to seeing the new catalog. Are you going to Stampaway? if so hope to see you there. Sharon L-S

    ReplyDelete