Thursday, July 31, 2014

Too Stinkin' Cute


Well, last night I just wanted to play in the studio. I went searching in Pinterest... my favorite place to sit for a long while! and came across a card with Olaf from Frozen. My granddaughter loves loves this movie, so I thought she would love this card. I watched a video showing which Stampin Up punches to use to make this and well.... here it is. I'll look when I get back up there to get the YouTube and link it here. It was so late I didn't think to do that until now. I can tell you she used the bow die, large and small oval punches, 1/2 inch circle punch and the eyes from the owl punch. I cut the arms and hair out using my Cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge. Hope you're having a great last day of July.... Oh my! Christmas will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment