Friday, December 5, 2014

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Good Morning everyone! I'm so excited because today I placed a BIG ORDER from the 2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG and I was able to order from the upcoming SALE_A_BRATION catalog as well. Just one of the many perks of being a Stampin'UP demonstrator.
So, here's the deal I ordered as much as I could possibly get at this time a couple of the really cool items are stuck on the docks and I can't get yet, but SU says as soon as they come in they will let us know. Anyway, all the goodies should be here next week, and I know I know the holidays are so busy so I'm waiting until January 9th, a Friday evening, to have my yearly OPEN HOUSE showcasing all the new goodies!! So, mark you calendar for the big reveal.
I'm planning to have everything set out for you to check out, snacks (of course) samples big time and a make-it-take using some of the new products. I'm already working on the class schedule and I'll announce that later next week. Stampin'Up is offering another one of those great card kits; it's called HOORAY IT' YOUR DAY. In the kit you get card bases and coordinating, ready to assemble cardstock envemopes,diecut tags, banners, inserts and accents:wood cutouts;washi tape baker's twine and paper clips, deminonsials, spritz masks and Stampin Spritzers! cool stuff, so this is what we will use as our kick off for 2015. I'll supply the coordinating NEW Hooray It's Your Day stamp set for all to use. So, you get all these supplies and we'll make 6 cards/envelopes for just $29 (the cost of the kit with shipping and tax) NO CHARGE FOR THE CLASS.... Oh yeah! and we'll have lots of fun catching up from our last time together.
The main thing I'm asking is that you pre-pay for the kit 2 weeks prior the date (tba) so I can get all the kits ordered and in before the class. I'm able to save everyone a few pennies on shipping ($5.05) if I place the order all at once under my demonstrator ordering process. The regular price if you were to order this kit, including shipping and tx would be $34.05 and I love to save my pennies, as I know you do. I hope this makes sense.
Okay, off to watch for the UPS man to deliver my goodies... I know it's due until next week but I can't help peeking out the window. LOL
Have a great day!!!
Stay tuned for upcoming ideas and videos once the goodies come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment