Friday, May 8, 2015

Almost Back!

Hello Friends!
I've been so overwhelmed with moving my studio I finally got a clear spot to sit down and let you know what is going on. I've moved two studios into one room..... OH MY! I have more stuff than I thought. LOL The biggest bummer is that I can't find our acrylic blocks to stamp with and I've lost one of my birthday cards that had a Hobby Lobby gift card in it......
I was able to get all the card kits together for our May class.. which by the way is on the 30th not the 23rd. I had the holiday weekends mixed up sorry about that.... and I also managed to get all 12 samples completed for the poster. I try to make sure to find 12 other ideas to share, so folks can use their stamp sets for more when they get home.

I've started my new job and LOVE it I mean I really LOVE it. It has been the greatest move ever. I officially retired April 29th, but I plan to work until ??? Now, that I've found this job who knows how long I will work. It still allows me time to do my "hobby Job"  stamping, scrapping and teaching classes who could ask for anything more?

Well, can't find my camera yet to share one of the cards I did manage to complete. That will have to be another post. My goal now is to get back to posting several days a week and especially doing the videos which I really enjoy doing.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment