Monday, June 1, 2015

June Class

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to stop by and let you know all is back up and running.... I'll be posting a video tonight sharing some of the new things from Stampin Up that is available starting tomorrow, June 2. I also wanted to share that the June class is now scheduled for June 27, 9:30-12:30 at the East Gate Hobby Lobby. We are using the brand new Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the Tree Builder Punch to create 3 cards and then a special Christmas card bringing out the Cricut and wiping off some dust... If you would like to join us please email me at bubbesbiz7@gmail.com and get registered and if you would like to order the stamps and punch, I would need to know by June 15th. Hope you are having and great day. Check back tonight to see the video. Now, that the studio is totally functional I can get back to creating and doing the videos which I love to do.
Peggy C

No comments:

Post a Comment