Monday, September 5, 2016


Hello everyone! It has been such a very long time since I last blogged, so much has happened! Steve and I have moved to Tennessee, I retired after 31 1/2 years as a xray tech, had to lay my beloved Odie to rest after just 11 1/2 year (77 dog years) I REALLY MISS MY BOY!!!
I'm still a Stampin Up demonstrator and tomorrow I'm going to a job fair to see about getting a part time job at the new Hobby Lobby opening in Oak Ridge! Wish me Luck!!
 Steve is just about finished setting up my video area in the studio, he had to have some surgery and is just now getting back to normal Praise God for a total healing!! Once the studio is complete I plan to start making more videos and posting on a regular schedule. I hope you all will join and re-join me on this new adventure!! Have a blessed day!
Hugs Peggy

We miss him !!!







Odie
 December 3 2005-August 9 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment