Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Live with Intention Canvas

Hi all! Just dropping in to show you a canvas I did back in the spring. Since I wasn't able to blog back then I thought I share it today. I used the Donna Downey stencil and used one of her artist tutorial videos for the inspiration. I have no idea who because is was so long ago. I suppose I could have searched her blog, but you would have SO much fun and get ideas searching her blog so there you are. I actually gave this to the Pain Management group at Midtown to hang up while I was still working there and left it so they would not have a bare spot on the wall LOL Hope you enjoy seeing it. Oh Yeah ! I just ordered my holiday stuff from Stampin Up so as soon as it comes and I work something up I'll post that.
One more thing... yesterday I stood in line for almost two hours applying for a job at the new Hobby Lobby opening here in Oak Ridge next month. They said we would hear from them by Friday.  I did meet some really nice ladies who were there to apply as well... maybe we'll all be co-workers one day! We'll see if not hired.. I plan to start teaching classes again there.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment