Friday, October 28, 2016

Ballerina Card

My closest friend called from Ohio and asked if I could make her a ballerina card for a little girl who is playing Clara in the Nutcracker Ballet. Well, this is what I came up with. I pulled an image off clip art, printed it on the Brother toner printer, ran through the MINX machine to foil it,then covered with Nuvo glitter. I embossed the background, added bling, then made a little mesh thinge.. can't think what's its called lol and way I I cover it with bling added a tiny bow and called it a card. Hope she likes it.

                                                

Tutu...... ha! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card like the pink Tutu (think that's how its spelled) Is your Brother toner printer a laser printer?
    Nice to see you posting again sad that you moved form Cincy area. thanks again for sharing

    ReplyDelete