Saturday, October 22, 2016

Devotional Art Card #7

Hi everyone!
I truly hope you are enjoying seeing my DACs.  I'm so excited that I've found such a cool way to study God's word and do my art. WOW! This card background today is again from an art journal I did while taking an online class. It started out just the stripes of colors, which I believe were watercolors then I stamped backgrounds and used a empty paper towel roll to make my circles. The heart is from a Tim Holtz stamp set. Hope you all have a great fall day. Steve and I are having a CHILI FEST in our community today, a time to get to know our neighbors and fellowship and eat of course. Not sure how many will show up but the ones that are suppose to will. Blessings!!  

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment