Thursday, October 20, 2016

Devotional Art Card

Hey everyone!
I didn't get a chance until late to work on my DAC. I tried something a little different. I did some stamping (which ends up you can't even see lol) then I embossed the card using a Couture embossing folder. Unfortunately it had VERY sharp embossing edges and cut through some places in the paper. That didn't stop me though, I decided it added a new challenge.
It was cool the way the India Ink ran through the grooves, but darkened up the background a little more than I wanted, next time I'll use a different folder and color of ink. but all in all I think it did turn out ok. and as the verse says, "HIS understanding has NO limits"
Hope you had a great day! I spent mine with a new sister in the Lord from our new church, Susan and WOW! we had a great 2 1/2 hours talking and sharing over lunch.
I hope to work on a new canvas tomorrow, it's a wood one and I've never worked on that before. Have a great night!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment