Wednesday, May 7, 2014

News from Stampin Up

I was able to watch the video of the New 2014-2015 Stampin Up Catalog and there are a few things I picked up that I wanted to share. Of course when the new goodies get here today I'll be doing a "What's in the Box" video. First they announced that the "wheel" stamps are gone. Now, they are offereing BORDER stamps which I was able to see a few of those and I am loving those. I was never a fan of the wheel stamps, as I could never get them straight LOL.
The next big announcement is that SU is going to offer the Photo polymer stamps that are made here in the US, at their own factory. It looks like the numbers and alphabets will be polymer.
The next news is how they have changed the look of the catalog. They added an index of "word" stamps and accessories which I love!! make things a lot easier to find.
I should have a new catalog today in my shipment so I'll go through it and share some other news in the video. If you would like a catalog email me and I can get you one for just $5 plus shipping if you can't pick it up or if I can't just drop it off.
Have a great day and make sure to check back later tonight for the new video. I hope you watched the one today I just loved the card Jennifer did, but didn't want to buy another die set to create it. I think mine turned out pretty good.
Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment