Thursday, May 8, 2014

Works of Art and two Hostess Sets for 2014 15


Well, here goes! Starting to get the new stuff for 2014-2015. Already loving the Works of Art set. This is probably going to be my "#2-go to" set right behind the Gorgeous Grunge set. Why it could even pass Grunge up! lol I think you all are going to love the changes to the catalog and all the new additions. I spent 2 hours going through it last night and there are probably page makers on every other page. (only because I'm afraid Steve will see my catalog and flip ha ha!)
Oh yeah I'm going to pick a date for a Premiere Showing of the new goodies once I get my next shipment (today) so you all can stop by and see what's coming, make a quick card, have a snack,enter for a door prize and place you order for June 2.
Hope you have a great day!
Enjoy the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment