Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Christmas Card


Hi everyone, I've been busy organizing the garage now that the weather is cooler. This big move to Tennessee... Oh my ! lots of work. But we are getting there.
Today I pulled a piece of paper out of one of my many Christmas 12x12 pads and decided whatever comes out I'll make some cards.
At first I thought I would pull out a deer die and come up with a plan. Then I saw this bag of chipboard reindeers, who knows where I got them from and here it is.
I used a scallop oval stacking dies from Spellbinders I've had forever, a Stampin' Up stamp for the sentiment (embossed it with gold powder) and even pulled out my Versa-mark pen to go around the scallop edge and embossed with gold. I think it turned out pretty good. I was able to make 6 cards using that one sheet. I hope you enjoy checking it out. I am hoping to post more often. I will post the projects that I do for Scrappin In the City design team as soon as they post them on their site. Make sure to check them out they have an online store as well as a brick and mortar store here in Knoxville.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment